Status
Not open for further replies.

vusi_81

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
hey guys
i need a little advice
im currently looking for a new mouse
but im on a budget of about 50$ or R300( south african )
so whats the best gaming mouse in that budget ?

thankz

Solution

What do you mean claw grip? You cover the whole mouse with your hand? Or the opposite?

I have two Razer Mamba's for my PC's. Tom's had the discount listed. They were like 80$ a peice after all said and done. Anyway, the deathadder is the same exact size of the mamba. Before the mamba i had a logitech MX518,a logitech G5, and currently for my laptop i have the G700. The G5 and G500 i believe are the same as well.

To me, logitech mice contour nicely to your hands. Since your hands are not large, most logitech gaming mice are not be the way to go.

I found some sizes on a few examples. They should be correct, for the most part :sol:

Razer
Mamba/Death Adder...

vusi_81

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
hahaha you wouldn't believe the amount of people that tell me to get the mx518 but honestly i dnt like the feel i prefer i more flatter mouse, ive been looking at the razer abyssus it looks to be a good mouse no programmable by the looks of it but still seems pretty nice what do you say

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009

What do you mean claw grip? You cover the whole mouse with your hand? Or the opposite?

I have two Razer Mamba's for my PC's. Tom's had the discount listed. They were like 80$ a peice after all said and done. Anyway, the deathadder is the same exact size of the mamba. Before the mamba i had a logitech MX518,a logitech G5, and currently for my laptop i have the G700. The G5 and G500 i believe are the same as well.

To me, logitech mice contour nicely to your hands. Since your hands are not large, most logitech gaming mice are not be the way to go.

I found some sizes on a few examples. They should be correct, for the most part :sol:

Razer
Mamba/Death Adder - 5(L) x 2.75(w) x 1.67(h)
Abyssus 4.5(L) x 2.48(w) x 1.57(H)

Logitech
mx518 9.5(L) x 9.5(W) x 2.5(H)
g500 8.7(L) x 8.1(W) x 3(H)

After using the G5 for two years, the cord twisted out. When i received my mamba's they were more slender compared to the G5.

Your decision on the Abyssus is a good choice if you dont "claw grip".

I hope this helps, good luck!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.