Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Question about importing saved game profiles to ME2?

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2011 5:51:50 AM

I just finished Mass Effect 2 and wished that I had done a few things differently (loyal up team members), when I beat it I had the option to start a new game with some bonuses. I get to keep the whole arsenal of weapons, extra credits and level of powers. When ME3 comes out later this year which profile will import to ME3, the relationships/conversations paths I made the first time through or the second one I'm playing now? See the first time through the non-loyal team members died at the end and I'm hoping the second time through ME2 I can change the outcome. I'm hoping the second time beating ME2 overwrites the first profile.

I appreciate your reply, Systemlord
February 11, 2011 4:41:07 AM

Best answer selected by systemlord.
Score
February 11, 2011 4:43:23 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
ME3 should import the most recent profile for that character. So yeah, the 2nd play through where team members survive will be the one imported.

Thanks for the helpful reply, I just hope I have enough charm to make Jack and Zeed loyal this second time around. I'm doing them last with a level 4 Commando with 100% charm.

-Systemlord.
Score
Related resources
February 11, 2011 11:59:53 AM

Everyone loyal for me except jack or miranda, cant remember. Anyway eagerly waiting for ME3..
Score
February 11, 2011 2:54:16 PM

Okay.
Well, i finished the last mission with Tali dying... I guess there isnt any way to not let any one die there/
Score
February 12, 2011 7:46:45 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!