Sign in with
Your question

Anyone buying a Nintendo 3DS

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2011 6:32:34 AM

Just curious, anyone getting it at launch. If so, what color and game are you getting?

More about : buying nintendo 3ds

February 25, 2011 12:10:45 AM

meh w8tn for that psp2
m
l
February 25, 2011 6:43:05 AM

we are the only two ppl on toms that go portable

m
l
Related resources
March 7, 2011 12:49:46 AM

rhsnipes said:
Just curious, anyone getting it at launch. If so, what color and game are you getting?

I going for the Elven Blue one with black inside or if Gizmodo I would Go with the Metallic Grey one I saw in NIntendo Power in This Months magazine good for only $7 lot sofinfo on the games at launch I think it mentioned 32titles with classics DSI and Classic downloads. Really Cool Features for $249
m
l
March 9, 2011 4:38:50 AM

I had one on pre-order from Amazon because I really wanted to play Ocarina of Time with updated visuals and, well 3D of course. Then I bought a new TV instead and that was the end of that. I bet I wouldn't have used it and it would turn out just like my PSP which doesn't get used much. Mostly just hype preying on my subconscious thoughts. :pt1cable: 
m
l
March 9, 2011 3:12:33 PM

Well with Zelda Games and WII you can get an elven shield and sword and Link's Cross Bow and getinto the game and earn your trade and keep! Lots of good option I hope 3ds will get a rumble pack upggrade that keeps you on your toes and your fingers on alert, Kinda like playing Resident Evil Nemesis and Being Jill Valentine!
m
l
!