so can you install a bluetooth kit in an older car?

so I am getting the run-around on this question from both my car dealer and
others-
Thinking of putting a Buetooth car kit in a car that is 2-3 years old.. can
you find bluetooth car kits aftermarket? anyone have any experience with this?
kind of hit the end of the road on this one, but would love to use the mot
710..

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about install bluetooth older

    In article <20041004085520.04811.00004261@mb-m24.aol.com>,
    timote@aol.comrade (Timote) wrote:

    > others- Thinking of putting a Buetooth car kit in a car that is 2-3
    > years old.. can you find bluetooth car kits aftermarket? anyone have
    > any experience with this? kind of hit the end of the road on this
    > one, but would love to use the mot 710..

    Check Motorola's web site; they sell one.

    --
    Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

    Timote,

    One repair shop I know (www.teknicomm.com) said Sony Ericsson makes a good
    Bluetooth car kit that connects very well with other brands.

    Gregg Hill

    "Timote" <timote@aol.comrade> wrote in message
    > so I am getting the run-around on this question from both my car dealer
    > and
    > others-
    > Thinking of putting a Buetooth car kit in a car that is 2-3 years old..
    > can
    > you find bluetooth car kits aftermarket? anyone have any experience with
    > this?
    > kind of hit the end of the road on this one, but would love to use the mot
    > 710..
    >
    > Thanks!

    ok, thank you

Verizon Bluetooth Internet Service Providers