Sign in with
Your question

Is there anyway to get a PS3 to output video through a VGA

Last response: in Video Games
February 10, 2011 5:54:59 PM

Hello, okay so here is my situation. I have a PS3 (60GB) system which has the HDMI and the PS3 composite or component out. I also have a projector, but it only has a composite video in and a VGA In. Is there anyway I can send the HDMI/component out from the PS3 to the VGA in for the projector. I've tried to send the video through the Composite Video In/Out, but the quality is very poor so I'm trying to see if I can somehow send through the VGA port. I appreciate anything you all can offer, thank you.

More about : ps3 output video vga

March 9, 2011 4:31:17 AM

sirregith said:
Hello, okay so here is my situation. I have a PS3 (60GB) system which has the HDMI and the PS3 composite or component out. I also have a projector, but it only has a composite video in and a VGA In. Is there anyway I can send the HDMI/component out from the PS3 to the VGA in for the projector. I've tried to send the video through the Composite Video In/Out, but the quality is very poor so I'm trying to see if I can somehow send through the VGA port. I appreciate anything you all can offer, thank you.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/25524261
m
l
!