Sign in with
Your question

A question about Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Last response: in Video Games
February 12, 2011 1:47:41 AM

BFBC2 Vietnam is not sold in stores. The only place you can get it is through online download. You have to pay EA $19.99 and then they let you download it.

The question is if my computer goes down and I need to format or replace the hard drive, do I have to pay another Twenty dollars and download the game all over again? Or is there some way I can keep my digital copy forever? How does this work? After I pay EA my money, what do I do next?
February 12, 2011 2:00:36 AM

1.Does EA allow you to download your product or more than one computer, assuming your account is logged in?
If yes, then you should b fine but if not EA should help you anyways

2.After paying i assume it would scan for your original BF:BC2 files and add itself to them the way they are supposed to, but if not, a chat with EA tech support should clear things up
m
l
February 12, 2011 2:25:28 AM

ambam said:
BFBC2 Vietnam is not sold in stores. The only place you can get it is through online download. You have to pay EA $19.99 and then they let you download it.

The question is if my computer goes down and I need to format or replace the hard drive, do I have to pay another Twenty dollars and download the game all over again? Or is there some way I can keep my digital copy forever? How does this work? After I pay EA my money, what do I do next?

if you reformat your drive,you just install the game again and when you open your game it will download all the content you have purchased,including your maps for vietnam,no you dont have to pay again. if you have not purchased the veitnam maps,after you pay EA for them,you are given a activation code,should be in an email,when you go to bad company vietnam in your game,i beleive you just enter that code to start playing vietnam.i think those maps are already in the downloaded content,but can only be played after they are purchased,if you have any problem just reply to my post..good luck
m
l
!