coverage

is verizon planning increases in coverage in central mn? saw a verizon
wireless setup in a best buy cellular area for the first time, but no info
as to if they were coming there or what is going on, any help?

In passing I was told that Best Buy "nationally" will be offering verizon
wireless service. So, you've just seen the first of many stores that will
be doing it. It is all about volume and distribution. I hope your
experience purchasing from them is a good one.

If it weren't for the "personal service" that we offer, this type of volume
& distribution could put us out of business. Perhaps with there volume, they
can help you with a bill / service problem better than us smaller agents?
Nah, I didn't think so either. (agent)
--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you.