Doom3 - How many disc ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 9, 2005 4:07:05 AM

Hi,

Does Doom3 comes with 3 discs or 4 ?

I don't remember and I only have Disc 1 to 3 in my case but the case can
hold 4 cd.

Just want to make sure I didn't misplace a cd somewhere.

Thanks

More about : doom3 disc

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:07:06 AM

Nope, there are only 3 discs.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 1:29:37 PM

It is three discs only

Alex
Related resources
September 9, 2005 2:33:55 PM

Thank you guys!!

Ron

Ron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does Doom3 comes with 3 discs or 4 ?
>
> I don't remember and I only have Disc 1 to 3 in my case but the case can
> hold 4 cd.
>
> Just want to make sure I didn't misplace a cd somewhere.
>
> Thanks
September 10, 2005 4:31:22 AM

Thanks guys.

!