Duke nukem or Serious Sam

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2011 11:15:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdWQ516Yjo

let me know which one is better??? :pt1cable: 

Give genuine and reasonable reasons :p  :sol: 

More about : duke nukem sam

February 15, 2011 4:01:47 AM

For me? Serious Sam, without a doubt! I played Duke a few times, and although I thought it was a good game and entertaining (~15 years ago when I played it) I got a real kick out of the Sam games. Fun with it's Duke-like humor and the gameplay I found to be friggin' intense. One second you're walking through the jungle and then the in-game music goes in to double time and 20+ baddies spawn all around you. The game definitely keeps you on your toes... plus you get a cannon gun... which is bad ass, especially when the cannonball rolls along and takes out a whole row of guys. Last thing, they re-released both games with "HD" versions which look decent.
m
l
February 22, 2011 12:08:14 AM

brandoncatz said:
For me? Serious Sam, without a doubt! I played Duke a few times, and although I thought it was a good game and entertaining (~15 years ago when I played it) I got a real kick out of the Sam games. Fun with it's Duke-like humor and the gameplay I found to be friggin' intense. One second you're walking through the jungle and then the in-game music goes in to double time and 20+ baddies spawn all around you. The game definitely keeps you on your toes... plus you get a cannon gun... which is bad ass, especially when the cannonball rolls along and takes out a whole row of guys. Last thing, they re-released both games with "HD" versions which look decent.

hmmm first comment :) 
m
l
!