Sign in with
Your question

Online rpg

Last response: in Video Games
February 19, 2011 4:35:15 PM

hey can any one tell me of a safe online rpg game???? like dungeons and dragons heros......where u can battle other people.....roam about and actually see trees n fight wild animals/monsters........a game that is preferably free. thanks

More about : online rpg

February 19, 2011 6:19:14 PM

How about Lord Of the Rings Online? It's recently become free to play. Some content is paid, but it's not essential to pay any money to play the game.
February 20, 2011 4:26:55 PM

I have to say that Guild Wars has to be one of the best games that doesn't have a subscription. The disks are extremely cheap at walmart. There is 4 games with just about endless content. It has solid PvP(player vs. player) and good missions and dungeons. It can be hard to pick up but if you get in a good guild they will help you learn everything. Total you can most likely buy all 4 games (Guild wars, Factions, Night fall, Eye Of The North) Here they are at walmart all 4 for 40 bucks and countless hours of gameplay http://www.walmart.com/ip/Guild-Wars-Complete-Collectio... hope this helps.
Related resources
April 30, 2011 12:33:31 AM

hey, any one plays shaiya? i recently found it......
April 30, 2011 3:34:09 AM

Try Lord of the rings online. Of you could try Venom Strike, its an old game where you make a person and fight dragons. Along the way in the game you meet a dragon named Sorrow. She helps you and you become her bond. Fly like a bird is a game where you play as a bird. You can try that... its kinda boring. Those games are online and free to play. But if you want to play as a hero dragon, play The I Of The Dragon. You play as a dragon hero who fights monsters and humans, make towns and destroy monster lairs. You have to pay $15 for it, you can buy it on Amazon or their website.

Those are all the rpg online or games to pay for I know, hope it helps.

Now I feel like adding a bouncy. :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce: 
April 30, 2011 10:42:11 AM

i was lookin for a good adventurous one, with a bit of hack n slash. well thanks ne ways
!