thats a fine graphic card u have, and ur cpu is fine, btw thats amobile chip its usually not recommanded to overclock ur laptop, unless it comes pre-overclocked like alienware or sager, but usually it comes with stock settings,
I find this amusing, since I tried WoW in 07 on a laptop with a 1.8GHz P4 and a 64MB 6600GT.
Yes, you can run WoW.
Minimum specs at blizzard:
Windows® System XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64/7** OS (with the latest Service Packs or updates):
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® FX or ATI Radeon™ 9500 video card or better
- 25.0 GB available HD space
- 4X DVD-ROM drive (Downloadable Installer also available)
- Broadband Internet connection