Sniper Art of Victory will not load because of windows vista has stopped working

CHead

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
Hello, recently I have just installed a game onto my PC called Sniper Art of Victory, I installed it correctly but whenever I try to load the game up a message comes up saying the game has stopped working. I then have the option to close the program, or search online for a solution. I have searched online but nothing comes up after I click that option. I am very confused as in whats wrong with the game, I have tried uninstalling the game, running it as administrator - even when I use Command Prompt but nothing seems to work and the message still comes up saying the game has stopped working. I have not had a chance to play it, so I do not know if something is wrong with the game itself or my computer?
When I view the problem details it says:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Sniper.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 471f3867
Fault Module Name: ChromeEngine2.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 471f37c0
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001d1654
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 7d02
Additional Information 2: 75f9fcd0a82e3d6962649e76e3ad7ed3
Additional Information 3: efc5
Additional Information 4: 68b2079101a8c10e038cbe1d68cf951e

I would very appreciate it if someone could help! Many thanks :)

Does the game require Hardware transform and lighting ?? and does the video card you have support Hardware transform and lighting ? - Normally that message is a symptom of having a system with an Intel chipset onboard video - Up until very recently Intel refused to adopt the hardware standard for Hardware transform and lighting trying to use software instead but many games do a check at launch for Hardware support and will not run if it is not found thus the Intel chipset cards can not run these games.

From Intel's website :

The following Intel® processor graphics and integrated graphics support hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L):

* 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000
* Intel® HD Graphics
* The integrated graphics controller of the Intel® G35, G41, G43, G45, G965, GL40, GL960, GM45, GM965, and GS45 Express Chipsets

Older Intel® integrated graphics products do not have hardware support for T&L. In most games, transform and lighting calculations can be performed on the processor with acceptable performance. A small number of games that specifically check for hardware T&L support may fail to run.