Why does my v60i goes to analog all the time now

Hi, does anyone know how to get on a specific channel on their cell
phone. Mine used to be on 6c283 and I got great digital signal, now
it's on 6c242 and it goes into analog now all the time. Thats the only
difference I see that could be the problem, but who do I talk to to
get it fixed. Any ideas thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about v60i analog time

    grapjuice@yahoo.com (brian) wrote in

    > Hi, does anyone know how to get on a specific channel on their cell
    > phone. Mine used to be on 6c283 and I got great digital signal, now
    > it's on 6c242 and it goes into analog now all the time. Thats the only
    > difference I see that could be the problem, but who do I talk to to
    > get it fixed. Any ideas thanks.

    I had that problem a couple of times. One time I reported a cell that
    seemed dead and was referred to a real network technician, after of course
    a TSR tussle reading the damned scripts and trying to get my "defective"
    phone in for service.

    The outcome was the tower on Kiawah Island, SC, had a BLOWN FUSE and noone
    even knew about it. The tech called me back from the tower site to thank
    me and put it back on-the-air. Until that time, I was under the impression
    there was some kind of automatic polling equipment, like paging companies
    use to poll each transmitter to test its responsiveness. After this
    episode, I was not so sure...(c;

    Call 'em and report 6c283 will no longer talk to your phone. The more
    technical you sound, the more snowed the TS wienie becomes, the more chance
    you have of being handed up to a real technician who knows something about
    it. The local guy gave me a secret number to bypass the BS-TS nonsense,
    telling me to just call if I found any more dead sites/channels. I think
    it's still on my phone autodialer, even though it won't do me any good on
    Alltel, now.

Verizon Internet Service Providers