Looking for new mmo. (Please help :D)

Shinedog7

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2010
Hey everyone,

Ive been looking for a new mmorpg for a pretty long time. I havent really played one for more than a couple months besides Guildwars. What i want in a game is mostly a decent sized active community along with some strong pvp and a good level cap to keep me busy (some decent graphics wouldnt hurt either). Preferably a game with pay to play, considering most games ive bought have been better buying or paying monthly fees.

I have tried World of Warcraft, Aion, Guildwars, Champions online, and Lineage 1 and 2 along with tons of free games.

Also i have been trying the EVE 14 day trial and it is ok, im not sure if i would actually buy it or not. Doesnt seem like theres too much to do (that ive seen at least).

Sorry if i sound kinda picky everyone.

Thanks for your help :D

Tokair

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
If you tried Rift on the Defiant side and still find it awful its ok. I pretty much died inside when I tried the Guardian side but loved to be Defiant (little robots and steampunk wherever i looked...)
But the games you might want to try are Mythos (diablo-style free-to-play) Black Prophecy (SciFy MMO, gorgeous intro but missions after intro are rather... well. not so much fun for running them alone again and again) and a game im greatly looking forward to is Infinity:Quest for earth, a scify mmo as well but rather promising one. Youll be actually be able to enter a planets orbit and fly over the surface.