    news:u8h9e.1763$L03.64@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
    Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:13:14 GMT

    In changing the memory, 1 slot was covered with a black sticky
    label, I couldn't pull it off so i let it sit on the new memory, is
    this OK?
    steven moore

    Gosh Steven... Normally I would say yes (I'm not sure what others would
    say). But a picture of it would be really great right now. If you can do
    so and send it in email to me that would be great. Change kom to com in
    my email address of course. Although if My Computer properties reports
    the expected amount of RAM, I wouldn't worry about it. <grin>

    Cheers!

    Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
    -- written and edited within Word 2000

Hewlett Packard Laptops Memory Computers