Sign in with
Your question

Grand theft auto 6

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2011 5:38:13 AM

Hello,
when is the new grand theft auto being relieced for ps3?

More about : grand theft auto

March 9, 2011 12:14:00 PM

Why don't you ask Rockstar? They make it, not us.

And the next GTA would be 5, not 6.
m
l
March 9, 2011 12:42:22 PM

Rumors say that Rockstar is working on GTA V (as stated by LePhuronn), It's so far codenamed "Rush" and is said to be released in 2012 on Xbox and PS3 - so far no news on a PC-version.

Rockstar will probably do a seriously crappy port to the PC, just like they did with GTA IV. So buy an outdated console and have patience, or wait for the PC-version and have even more patience.
m
l
Related resources
March 9, 2011 1:20:38 PM

chriscornell said:
Rumors say that Rockstar is working on GTA V (as stated by LePhuronn), It's so far codenamed "Rush" and is said to be released in 2012 on Xbox and PS3 - so far no news on a PC-version.

Rockstar will probably do a seriously crappy port to the PC, just like they did with GTA IV. So buy an outdated console and have patience, or wait for the PC-version and have even more patience.

I don't understand wth it doesn't come to pc first, it's made on it for scooby's sake :)  It's not that much more to leave it the way it is, maybe they don't want ot package it?
m
l
March 13, 2011 12:47:06 AM

6? Try maybe 5 before we get ahead of ourselves.

There's bee a bit of news on it lately but it's not a confirmed thing. Just speculation at this point, really.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/13/more-evidence-unveiled-for-g...

Basically, a few Rockstar studios have started post want ads, more or less. Some point out that they want someone to work on a open-world game and this is taken as GTA 5 by most. I'll wait and see before getting my hopes up. Honestly though, as much as I wanted to play it, GTA 4 could have used a bit more development time to get so of the glitches squared away. Great game but really pissed me off due to random crap happening.

http://vghq.net/2011/03/07/more-evidence-unveiled-for-g...

This would be that LA theory.
m
l
!