• PC gaming
  • Games
  • Graphics Cards
  • Processors
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2011 1:02:01 PM

Hello guys
I have an Intel Dual core E2180 processor @2.01 GHz and a Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB DDR2 Graphics card. So far I have been able to run games like Medal of Honor(2010) and Call of Duty Black Ops and Dead Space 2 without any problem. But as I see trailers of upcoming games like Crysis 2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Deus Ex Human Revolution with exceptionally high in-def graphics, I was wondering whether I will be able to run those games swiftly without any kind of problem. I checked Google and some websites where they are saying that my graphics card is not a problem but my processor is. I just want to ask whether processor is absolutely essential for running these high graphic games?

Any guidance regarding this matter will be greatly helpful.....

More about : hardware components

March 12, 2011 1:57:06 PM

Not sure about the req's for Deus Ex HR or Ghost Recon FS, but if you have steam you can download the Crysis 2 demo and see how it holds out on your computer.

Might want to start thinking about time to upgrade.
m
l
March 13, 2011 1:28:52 AM

Both Processor and your graphics card are bad.

i have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 (thats better than yours) and does very poorly in the crysis 2 demo i get maybe 10-25FPS on 800x600 and Gamer settings (low) and my Processor is An AMD Athlon 64 x2 5600+ OC'ed to 3.2ghz,

so i doubt you'll be abled to play crysis 2 without and upgraded graphics card. Sorry
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

March 13, 2011 4:29:57 PM

The answer you seek is yes it will run it...although not with any kind of playability...You will have to for sure invest some money in your system if you want to be able to play Crysis 2...If you do try to play it with your current system it will do nothing except frustrate you.
March 25, 2011 11:58:04 PM

Best answer selected by gamefreak_32.
m
l
!