Best upgrade components

G

Anyone feeling slightly bored? Wanna have a little fun and help me figure out what i should upgrade to?

- A7V
- 1100mhz Tbird
- Thermaltake SuperORB
- 128MB TwinMOS RAM (one stick)
- Leadtek Winfast GeForce2 MX (32MB)
- Soundblaster LIVE! Value
- Realtek Network Card (10base)
- AOpen HQ45 Case (250w power supply)
- Yamaha 8x4x24 CDRW
- Teac 32x CDROM
- Seagate 15GB UltraATA-66 5400RPM HDD Master (connected with 80pin shielded cable to the ATA100 connection)
- Fujitsu 6GB Slave (unknown specs... model# MPD3064AT) (connected with 80pin shielded cable to the ATA100 connection)

What should i upgrade this stuff to? (i live in australia, so everything you guys can get in the US is double the price for me k?)

I am looking for practical, but economical upgrades... Gimme some ideas?

AMD Tbird 1.1Ghz & SuperORB
Asus A7V
128MB PC133 SDRAM
Winfast GeForce2 MX
Win98 SE

ledzepp98

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
are you seriously looking to upgrade or do you just want people to tell you that you already have a good system? i don't know what you would NEED to upgrade, especially if the prices are high by you. if you really have the upgrade bug, i would go for another 128 or even 258megs of ram. i don't know what kind of stuff you have on your hard drives but i can fill 21gigs in my sleep. you might want to get a fast 30-40gig hard drive and use the 15gig as bulk storage. that's about it. nothing else would be economical to upgrade unless you want to get a dvd drive.