Florida Coverage

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"RichC" <rcacace{REMOVE_TO_REPLY}@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message
news:2subspF1o4at8U1@uni-berlin.de...
> How is the coverage across alligator alley?
> Thanks

It is good and more importantly reliable. I have a few friends down there
who have VZW and they became very popular after the storms because VZW was
the only carrier up for days after the storms because they have backup
generators.

"RichC" <rcacace{REMOVE_TO_REPLY}@swfla.rr.com> wrote:

>How is the coverage across alligator alley?
>Thanks

When I was there last year, I had a signal the whole way across FL.

Mark

We were living in Florida when Charley hit & our sprint line was out for 6
days but our Verizon cell phone worked reliably through the whole storm.
It's also hard to find a location where there's no signal.
"George" <george@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> "RichC" <rcacace{REMOVE_TO_REPLY}@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message
> > How is the coverage across alligator alley?
> > Thanks
> >
> It is good and more importantly reliable. I have a few friends down there
> who have VZW and they became very popular after the storms because VZW was
> the only carrier up for days after the storms because they have backup
> generators.

I've talked all the way across.