Sign in with
Your question

Can I play....ps3 gmaes on pc

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2011 11:53:33 AM

where can i free download a perfectly working ps3 emulator

please help me.................................................................. :( 

More about : play ps3 gmaes

March 15, 2011 2:54:37 PM

hmm.. I'm not sure if they allow these kind of questions. You do know that Emulators and Roms are not legal if you don't own the game/machine?

Beyond that, i'm not sure that they have them for PS3, i've seen 1 and 2 (although 2 takes over a our to setup the emulator).

m
l
March 15, 2011 6:49:10 PM

There are some out there for the PS1 and maybe PS2 that I thought were legit. I remember buying one from K-Mart or a real retailer. In terms of one for the PS3, I don't think one exists.
m
l
Related resources
March 15, 2011 6:56:58 PM

I don't know but even if I did, it's against the rules to tell you because that is 100% pirating and illegal in the vast majority of the world.
m
l
March 15, 2011 7:06:13 PM

someone tell me how to rob bank or hotwire car (notice the poor grammar)

please help me.................................................................. :( 
m
l
March 15, 2011 7:33:40 PM

I am not entirely knowledgeable about this, but I will give it a shot until someone with real knowledge comes.

With emulation from the consoles, it has to emulate code for each peice of the hardware. It will have to emulate the PS3s video card, emulate the processors, etc. which will not be possible... probably never unless we get some beast of a computer and have a dedicated team to program it.

Just look at the PS2 emulation, It is pretty much recommended to have a dualcore 4 GHZ processor to run all the games supported effectively. This is not even counting changing the resolution to 1080p which some games raped my old 8800GT.
Though this could be narrowed down to unoptimized coding, but from everything they have done to make it possible... impressive. =)

Emulation from what I know is not against the law, just providing software/bios from what I know is... *shrug* ;p
m
l
March 16, 2011 6:17:30 AM

Some of these questions I see make me think a drunken admin is just playing hoaxes
m
l
March 16, 2011 10:58:22 AM

Trialsking said:
someone tell me how to rob bank or hotwire car (notice the poor grammar)

1. Run in bank.
2. Form gun shape with hand in pocket, have the pocket stretch to face height.
3. ???
4. Profit!

By the way, there are no available ps3 emulators. They are in the works, but overall you'd have better luck finding a real console exclusive being ported and torrented by an anonymous user online.
m
l
March 16, 2011 8:14:53 PM

where can i free download a perfectly working life
m
l
March 18, 2011 1:27:30 PM

Where can I download a moderator to shut this BS up??

Emolutors are 'illegal'! Also against the forum rules! No help here for you dude...
m
l
April 21, 2011 10:41:28 PM

emulators are not illegal. only the copying the bios is illegal if you dont own the machine.

as for a ps3 emulator there isnt 1 and considering you need a system like mine just to run a ps2 1 at reasonable frames per. its unlikely you could get a ps3 emulator to work on pc till 2-3 years time on hardware that doesn't exist yet.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#emulator) legal notice from nintendo where nintend say it is illegal to own the roms but not the emulator. basicaly its a mine field.

m
l
April 25, 2011 4:29:10 PM

yea well... answer is there isint any. even ps2 emulator is laggy and wont work on all games. ps1 emulator has problems and how old are they?... so nope there aint any ps3 emulators. and i guess after 5-10 years they make one if they get enought powerful and cheap computer parts to run ps3 games.

but hey you can look ps3 store with your computer :D ... or buy ps3, external usb hd and hack it. (ps3hacks.com)
m
l
April 25, 2011 7:05:10 PM

I have no idea, but it would probably be easier, safer, and more legal to just buy a ps3. lol
m
l
April 25, 2011 7:09:01 PM

This is a simple NO lmao
m
l
!