Your question
Solved

Mass Effect 2 - Forced AA?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 16, 2011 5:54:16 PM

I recently built a new PC, and decided to replay ME2, but this time on the PC. I'm currently playing it and notice the edges are quite jagged. I searched google and people say you can force AA with an nvidia GPU. How do i do this? I have EVGA GTX 570. Any help is appreciated.

More about : mass effect forced

Best solution

March 16, 2011 6:00:20 PM

From_Canada said:
I recently built a new PC, and decided to replay ME2, but this time on the PC. I'm currently playing it and notice the edges are quite jagged. I searched google and people say you can force AA with an nvidia GPU. How do i do this? I have EVGA GTX 570. Any help is appreciated.

Through the nvidia control panel or ntune.
March 16, 2011 6:06:26 PM

I'm currently at work now, but if I recall correctly, i was looking for "profiles" somewhere in the control panel but couldn't find it. I'm suppose to add masseffect2.exe or something along those line.

Sorry a noob when it comes to computers. I just recently converted into "PC gamer", with ME2 essentially being my first game I play on a PC.
m
l
Related resources
March 16, 2011 9:50:41 PM

check to see the game is running in the same resolution as your monitor. i don't recall ME2 having jagged edges
m
l
March 17, 2011 1:24:33 PM

Best answer selected by From_Canada.
m
l
!