Sign in with
Your question

Homefront or Shogun2?

Last response: in Video Games
March 17, 2011 12:00:50 PM

I want a new game, but i cant decide, there both $50 on steam so i dont know what to pick, any suggestions?

-and btw, i want good multiplayer but i've heard the singleplayer on homefront sucks and i love the total war series and there campaigns but I've never played the multiplayer on it so i have no clue.

More about : homefront shogun2

March 21, 2011 2:42:05 PM

I would personally pick shogun2. the singleplayer is amazing and the multiplayer is even better. If you have a friend that plays it the co-op is so fun.

Homefront is a good game but the singleplayer is too short and the multiplayer is good but its like a terrible version of bad company 2. I would wait until homefront drops in price.
m
l
March 23, 2011 2:16:01 AM

I vote Crysis 2

:D 
m
l
Related resources
March 23, 2011 11:15:43 PM

I would go with Shogun especially if you like total war. Homefront is an average FPS that you'll probably be able to get cheap from Steam in a few months.
m
l
June 20, 2012 2:49:27 PM

I've never played Homefront but Shogun 2 is really alot of fun.
m
l
June 20, 2012 3:14:40 PM

fizzy con carne said:
I would personally pick shogun2. the singleplayer is amazing and the multiplayer is even better. If you have a friend that plays it the co-op is so fun.

Homefront is a good game but the singleplayer is too short and the multiplayer is good but its like a terrible version of bad company 2. I would wait until homefront drops in price.

I have had nothing but trouble with Shogun 2 co-op. Usually after about 5-6 turns it boots us. I have read about the syncing issues and pretty confident that is what we are encountering. Shame too since it is a very fun solo game.
m
l
June 20, 2012 3:16:18 PM

Mmm, that is a shame. I don't have internet access at home so I've only ever played the solo game.
m
l
June 20, 2012 4:06:12 PM

I don't like home front its just not as good as other fps games. Shogun 2 is OK but I preferred the older total war games. Medieval 2 was my favourite at the time but looks dated now, Empire and Napoleon are good as well. I still play empire some times but never Shogun 2.
m
l
!