No ring for blocked caller ID on lg4400

I'd like to ignore 'private callers' on my 4400 and basically have a
'no ring' setting so it's just completely silent for restricted calls.
I can't find this option anywhere. Sounds silly, but anybody know of a
'no ring' downloadable ring tone or a way to set this up?

TIA
Hera

hotrod

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2003

basically ???

--
All Email is scanned and
declared Virus free by

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:23:46 GMT, "HotRod" <rhgolding@eathlink.net>
wrote:

>basically ???

I am seeking either: 1) a ring tone that is silent or 2) a phone
option to *not* ring when the caller ID is 'restricted.'

'Basically' the same net result, for my purposes.

Hera

www.eringers.com has a silent ringtone that you can download.

David R. Goyer

--
All email is scanned and deemed virus free by Norton Anti-Virus 2003.
<HeraC@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to ignore 'private callers' on my 4400 and basically have a
> 'no ring' setting so it's just completely silent for restricted calls.
> I can't find this option anywhere. Sounds silly, but anybody know of a
> 'no ring' downloadable ring tone or a way to set this up?
>
> TIA
> Hera

I don't have any way of downloading ringers--could a tech download one for
me?

Thanks,

Janie

<HeraC@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to ignore 'private callers' on my 4400 and basically have a
> 'no ring' setting so it's just completely silent for restricted calls.
> I can't find this option anywhere. Sounds silly, but anybody know of a
> 'no ring' downloadable ring tone or a way to set this up?
>
> TIA
> Hera

TRENDING THREADS