Strange Problem with windows 7 !

joker99

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
Hi guys , i have strange problem with My WIndows 7 (32Bit ) 6.1 Build 7600

The Problem is : When ever i Download Patch or Mod for game , for example Patch 1.52 for ARMA 2 or a adult patch for Mafia 2 , it Doesnt Work , it says Game Not found ( game is not Installed on your PC ) , & i put the Patch right in the Directory of Game , right beside the game Icon ! Same Error !

I tried to Change its Compatibility , run as admin , run windows xp sp2 , sp3 , vista

... i tried everything , but still geting same Error ! what can i do , how do i tell that Patch that i already have the game Installed on my PC ! :D

normally patches are exe files that you must run and select the game directory if it doesnt automatically find it for you. make sure that if any such windows come up you specify where to install to.

do you install your games on a seperate HDD than your OS? or a seperate partition? if so then that may be an issue as well. i havent had any trouble, but it might be your system.

joker99

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
No i install the Game in the Same HDD that my OS is !

I realy dont know why it cant Find my Game ! for example Arma 2 Patch is EXE file with Arma 2 Icon , nothing Strang , it Just wont Run !