MSI K7 master

G

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here...When is this super board going to be purchasable or is it all just a fairy tail. I'm dieing to upgrade but can hardly wait any longer. Anyone have any info when it will be for consumer sale and where one can be picked up. Any help much appreciated!!
cfmpsi

Booky

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2001
stable, or Steve, said he had some for sale, but I think he is pulling our leg. I too am wanting this board, but I ahve to have the board by March 29th. So it looks like I have to settle with the A7M266 and suck up the lost stability and extra PCI slot :-( Well if you find the K7 Master anywhere please post it so I can get it too. Good Luck

Someday I will stop asking all the questions!

Booky

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2001
Hehe, I hope im not jumping the gun here. I just got a email from a sales manager, he said that by the end of this week(which would be March 16th) he would have some MSI K7 Master and K7 Master-S boards available. I will keep checking on it and if they do appear on the site for ordering I will post the link. I sure hope that he wasn't just trying to keep satisfied.

Someday I will stop asking all the questions!

G

Thx Booky, I'll keep looking also and post if I find any info
cfmpsi