Crisis Core (FFVII- PSP)

Tags:
  • Handheld Gaming
  • Core
  • Playstation
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2011 1:42:15 PM

Hi guys, have you played FFVII Crisis Core ?
I have some questions.
For some reason, I can't level up becuase my character ( Zack ) is cursed . I am stuck on Level 15. Due to this, I am not getting the modulating phase part.

Any help would be appreciated. :) 

More about : crisis core ffvii psp

March 27, 2011 8:12:24 PM

Gman450 said:
Hi guys, have you played FFVII Crisis Core ?
I have some questions.
For some reason, I can't level up becuase my character ( Zack ) is cursed . I am stuck on Level 15. Due to this, I am not getting the modulating phase part.

Any help would be appreciated. :) 

Do you have any items at the shop in crisis core at your base you should always stock up on potions 1-3 depending how easy the compiler is for you until it gets harder and go by exp. More potions in the bank more chance for confrontations and exp and gil! Only thing the game needs is a Currency Exchange Gil for Mesetas!
m
l
March 28, 2011 7:18:45 AM

Ok, I got it to work, I am now at the place where you have to fight that demon looking Angeal, I die quite often. Can you give me some advice while fighting him ?. My SP is quite low, I just have 1506 and now I am at level 20.
m
l
March 28, 2011 7:22:11 AM

GunBladeType-T said:
Do you have any items at the shop in crisis core at your base you should always stock up on potions 1-3 depending how easy the compiler is for you until it gets harder and go by exp. More potions in the bank more chance for confrontations and exp and gil! Only thing the game needs is a Currency Exchange Gil for Mesetas!

I have a lot of potions with me right now.
m
l
March 28, 2011 3:15:57 PM

Gman450 said:
I have a lot of potions with me right now.

I bailed out after defeating genesis and his ultimate weapon sub zero, mentioning your a thing of the past ultimate weapons are common now and in mass production! And after Getting Shang Tseng with the Apache bombing.

Too much melodramtic scenes with Angeal his buster sword and mother and his father was a proud man etc... If I spoke another language like Japanesse for instance or Welsh or Armenian the game would be more interesting. I'm tired of English-Spanish, With the PSP you have so many options of languages it amusing but had no time in 2009!

I'm More of a quick game type of person like a stardust portable or God of War: Chains of Olympus great free game with mediocre Dialog bet scene is with the sultan and the gods give you nothing spartan and Ihave all the treasure in the world incentive to join him! :o 

IS the Answer to your Quote: The Outer Limits?
m
l
March 28, 2011 4:00:00 PM

Ok, so you didn't complete the game. Thanks anyway...
You are the same person who I saw in the Watchmen thread. You are a top critic though. I like that.
m
l
March 28, 2011 5:21:34 PM

Gman450 said:
Ok, so you didn't complete the game. Thanks anyway...
You are the same person who I saw in the Watchmen thread. You are a top critic though. I like that.

Yes constructive criticism like Pat Buchannon/Ulysses Grant Firepower Logical Remarks w. Logical Deduction Evidence! The Stories were more mature in Final Fantasy 7/8 PS 10 PS2, Than Final Fantasy IX PS and Final Fantasy Crisis Core! Game sounds good in Japanese with translations, but I'd rather learn Armenian Cyrillic to Welsh Decoded subtitles, and learn 2 new languages beside spanish and english all over again! Might be a good game to play later on with a NGP, Dialogue in English is to sarcastic! Good News about Ultimate Weapons in production resembling MG Ray/Mecha Godzilla/Godzilla/ATYT Radeon AIW DDR Box Art, and Metal Gear Rex/Goliath/F.e.a.r. Anti-Eve 6 is cool too but not in Game! Apache Bombs is cool enough special effects!
m
l
March 29, 2011 7:52:44 AM

Wow, you lost me there buddy....
ATYT Radeon ? Metal Gear Rex ?
m
l

Best solution

March 29, 2011 3:56:28 PM

Gman450 said:
Wow, you lost me there buddy....
ATYT Radeon ? Metal Gear Rex ?

All Japanese Tek Mek's and Robots Look cool so do the other robots from other games Like Metal Gear/Robocop some of the troops you fight in Crisis Core remind me of those, or KIng Ghodan I think the One with one Head from Godzilla,thats what the Ultimate weapons kinda remind me of from the final fantasy series!

March 30, 2011 4:45:59 AM

Yeah, that is true, the game is kind of childish like, and not that mature, but still its a great game. Thanks GunBaldeType
m
l
March 30, 2011 4:47:54 AM

Best answer selected by Gman450.
m
l
March 30, 2011 9:05:24 AM

Gman450 said:
Best answer selected by Gman450.

n
nThx for the Price man I've made about 501 points, and I think #3! :o 
m