Sign in with
Your question

Need help, Computer keeps freezing when play games

Last response: in Video Games
March 29, 2011 3:15:16 AM

Alright when i play some games my computer freezes like 5 min into it, this has only happend with three of my games 1 warcraft 3, 2 train simulator and 3 rome total war i play alot of high end graphic games like just cause 2 frontlines and cod and it goes smooth as and i also play css and gmod its perfectly fine with all of em except a few.

All the games are off steam and install correctly and my computer is perfectly fine ill give the specs anyway

intel(R) Core i5-2500 cpu @ 3.30ghz, 3301 mhz 4 core(s), 4 logical pro

8gb ram

nividia geforce gtx 560 ti 1gb

msi p67a-c43 motherboard intel p67 ddr3 2133mhz

antec 850watt wuattro true power supply

and my os is windows 7

so please help me, ill looked some stuff up on the net and said that i should clean up my registry ive downloaded multiple programs and done so and it still happends ive run about 2- 5 system maintenance programs and it still does it i am just stumped on what is wrong with my computer

March 29, 2011 6:00:25 PM

Download the new drivers or more stable one for your card and then check.
m
l
March 29, 2011 11:21:18 PM

I rma-d a gtx560 because of heat problems. download MSI afterburner and re-adjust the fan speed settings to spin up faster at lower temperatures. it will help a little.
m
l
April 7, 2011 10:15:37 PM

all my drivers are up to date and working fine. and i downloaded msi afterburner, watch should i change the fan speed to and should i change any of the other settings?
m
l
!