news:vicbd.85$Ud7.18@trndny01...
> anyone know ??
>
> its pretty small

KC

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:25:24 GMT, "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote:

>"news" <chaching@chaching.net> wrote in message
>> anyone know ??
>>
>> its pretty small

>KC

Is that the same for the V400?

"RickRamey" <rickramey@nospambellsouth.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:25:24 GMT, "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote:
>

> >"news" <chaching@chaching.net> wrote in message
> >> anyone know ??
> >>
> >> its pretty small

> >KC
> >

> Is that the same for the V400?

Not sure but probably. Works on every phone I have ever tried.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:57:31 GMT, "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote:

>"RickRamey" <rickramey@nospambellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:25:24 GMT, "_KC_" <kc@kc.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"news" <chaching@chaching.net> wrote in message

>> >KC
>> >

>> Is that the same for the V400?
>

>Not sure but probably. Works on every phone I have ever tried.
>

>KC

Thanks. Is there some sort of speciality store to get those from?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:21:56 -0500, Rick Ramey <rickramey@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thanks. Is there some sort of speciality store to get those from?

Your local hardware store may carry torx screwdrivers. I have a
Craftsman set myself :)

Dave

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

do a google search on Torx t6

they have some that are specially made for cellphones.plastic handle

"Diamond Dave" <dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:21:56 -0500, Rick Ramey <rickramey@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Thanks. Is there some sort of speciality store to get those from?
>
> Your local hardware store may carry torx screwdrivers. I have a
> Craftsman set myself :)
>
> Dave

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Probably has one in his tool box, better then going and buying a single one
for 3bux at the store, or 1.99 + 9.99 shipping and handling online!
And ya, it will work on a T720 and all Vxxx I have seen so far.
> do a google search on Torx t6
>
> they have some that are specially made for cellphones.plastic handle
>
> "Diamond Dave" <dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:21:56 -0500, Rick Ramey <rickramey@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Thanks. Is there some sort of speciality store to get those from?
> >
> > Your local hardware store may carry torx screwdrivers. I have a
> > Craftsman set myself :)
> >
> > Dave

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Go to Sears and ask - I did that on the road one time and explained that
I wanted to open up my cell phone to make a repair and the guy went
right to the rack and found the right one. Not sure what size, but they
have it.

news wrote:

> anyone know ??
>
> its pretty small

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Most likely a T6. THat seems to be the common one.

netreader.biteme@earthlink.biteme.net> wrote:

>Go to Sears and ask - I did that on the road one time and explained that
>I wanted to open up my cell phone to make a repair and the guy went
>right to the rack and found the right one. Not sure what size, but they
>have it.
>
>news wrote:
>
>> anyone know ??
>>
>> its pretty small

Ron Neely II
The EH Man
Electro-Harmonix info and schematics at:
http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing said address denotes acceptance of these terms.

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

It IS a T6 yup
"The EH Man" <theehmanSPAM_B_GONE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Most likely a T6. THat seems to be the common one.
>

> netreader.biteme@earthlink.biteme.net> wrote:
>
> >Go to Sears and ask - I did that on the road one time and explained that
> >I wanted to open up my cell phone to make a repair and the guy went
> >right to the rack and found the right one. Not sure what size, but they
> >have it.
> >
> >news wrote:
> >
> >> anyone know ??
> >>
> >> its pretty small
> >>

> Ron Neely II
> The EH Man
> Electro-Harmonix info and schematics at:
> http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com
>

> Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,
> any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
> is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
> E-mailing said address denotes acceptance of these terms.

<< It IS a T6 yup
"The EH Man" >>

Yeah, and what is the smallest Torx wrench usually found in most tool kits?
You guessed it, a T8.
We needed a T6 for my sons laptop and Sears was where we finally found one too.

yes its a T6 . thanks to all .
bought one on the internet for 4 bucs