WoW Gaming on Notebook

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a laptop to use for school, work, and entertainment. I would like one that can play WoW with ease. I know VERY little about specs and the more technical things about computers. The specific laptop I'm looking at has the following specs: VISION technology from AMD with 2.9GHz AMD Phenom II dual-core mobile processor N640; 6GB DDR3 RAM; 640GB 7200RPM SATA hard drive with ProtectSmart hard drive protection;ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 switchable graphics with 512MB DDR3 RAM, up to 3197MB total memory. How would WoW play on that? Also, can I use the wireless internet at my house to play it or should I connect my laptop to the modem/router?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about gaming notebook
  1. I've played wow for 2 years on a notebook with an Athlon x64 processor and only 2 gigs of ram. I played on low settings and only had to quit when cata was released. I think the notebook you're looking at will most likely play the game on fair to medium settings but honestly idk. I do know though that wow is more CPU intensive and if its in your budgets go with a laptop with an i5 in it or a phenom x4.
  2. That note book will play wow no problem.

Just make sure its plugged into the mains though!

Settings wise, you will have to play with these to find a sweet spot.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Laptops World Of Warcraft Video Games