Wireless connection problem.....

antonio

Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?)

I've a Netgear W602 Access Point connected to my home network (with a
router and 2 PC) and have to connect to another home network with
behind a Zyxel Prestige 660 wireless router. I've tried several
configuration but without success. Setting the AP as a Point-to-Point
Bridge with client flag checked I can find the Zyxel typing the
correct MAC Adress with a 50% signal strnght but cannot go further.
Don't know how to configure the Zyxel and don't know how to search for
an AP. I've tried with a Wi-Fi notebook and have succesfully connected
to the Netgear AP. Have tryed to configure on the same adress
192.168.0.x both network with fixed IP (192.168.0.200 for Netgear AP
and 192.168.0.100 for Zyxel) but nothing happens :(

Please help..... :)

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?)

Hi
May be this can Help.
Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging1.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).