Sign in with
Your question

Virtual Environment Beta Test

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2011 5:08:26 PM

Hi everyone, since there are so many computer wizards here I thought some of you might be interested in a beta test. If not, sorry to have wasted your time :)  .

We will be conducting three beta tests of a virtual environment over the course of the next few weeks and we’d like you to help. If you’re interested in getting an early look at a new virtual worlds system with unprecedented realism and variety, then you’re invited to sign up through following links:

1. Create an account on our beta test forums at http://forum.ibeta.com

2. Sign up through our beta test recruitment form at http://betatest.ibeta.com

All qualified participants will be notified via email, and each participant will receive a reward at the completion of the beta tests.

Testers that meet the following qualifications will receive first entry into the beta test:

· Demographic Qualifications

o 18 years of age or older

o Located in the Western US (Pacific and Mountain time zones)

· Hardware Requirements

o Direct X 10 compatible ATI or NVIDIA graphics card

o Gamepad or joy/flight stick

o Headset with microphone

· Time Availability

o Test Start Times: 8:00 p.m. Pacific/ 9:00 p.m. Mountain

o Test Days: Tuesdays or Wednesdays starting April 12th

o Test Duration: 30 minutes
April 7, 2011 2:57:55 PM

No one is interested? If you are, please do both steps 1 and 2, this way we can tell that it's not a bot since we have been getting a lot of bot replies. We are a testing company and sometimes we need to recruit help from the masses, thank you.
April 8, 2011 5:20:16 PM

I see that a few of you have glanced at this post. Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer it.
April 8, 2011 5:34:46 PM

Constantly bumping this thread will get it deleted, if nobody wants to respond then just live with it and move on.
Quote:
Don't...
* Bump posts,

Source.
!