Crysis 2 Multiplayer help

I just purchased Crysis 2 a couple of days back, the Limited Edition. I'm from India. Now there's a couple of things I need help with. I haven't installed the game yet, my DVD drive's conked out. I'll be formatting my computer in a few days. Will there be a problem if I install it now and then again after formatting? Will it affect the 5 computer installation limit? The other thing, my birthday's on June 5 and I'll be turning 17 this coming June. I read in the manual that to play online I must be over 17. So, can I play now, or do I have to wait? I don't mind waiting exactly, its only two months. The only thing I'm worried about is that what happens to the limited edition unlockable content. Can I still unlock them in June or will they expire by then? I'd really love playing this online. And once I've activated it, can I activate again on the same computer after formatting? Please help me out, its the formatting my computer thats coming in the way.
Thank you!
3 answers Last reply
More about crysis multiplayer help
  1. I don't think the Crytek police will come after you if you start playing it @ 16 yrs old. So yes you can install it now and play it, reformat and then just install it again.
  2. it doesnt ask you how old you are when you install it. so your safe.
  3. Thanks people! And will MP run more or less fine if I have a 512kbps connection? And will it run more or less smooth on my gts 250 @1280x1024? I have a C2D E7200 and 2 gigs of ram.
    Another thing is, is there any marked performance difference between Crysis 32 and 64 bit? I was thinknig of getting another 2 gigs of ram. Was wondering whether to go for 32 bit or 64. Thanks. Ya'll have been of great help!
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Formatting Crysis Computers Video Games