Force motion blur

soudi

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2011
hi guys

i noticed modern games are increasingly applying motion blur effects in there graphic engine ex. crysis 2, blur

and in fact this motion blur effect is very nice cz not only in improves visuals but also it makes some games that run on low fps like (25-35) fps look like they are running faster and makes it easier on the eye

now to the question which i know that it may sound noob or stupid but here it is anyway:

is there a way to force motion blur effect in games that dont support it?
and is it something like anti-aliasing, i mean the gpu is doing it and can apply it on any game or is it only a specification of the game engine, so that if the game engine do not support it u cant run it?

and btw what abt bloom effect too? is like motion blur or not?

sorry for my bad English guys

theres no settings for it in the ccc panel so if the game doesn't support it i don't think you can add it, unless sum1 writes a mod specifically for that game.
i was looking for something along similar lines for stalker to enable dx10 type of sunbeams and advanced lighting features. i ended up getting pretty close with the complete mod 2009. but still its not as good as if it were written into the game by default.

soudi

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2011
thanks HEXiT but i still would like to see a better explanation so that i can have a better understanding