How to assign IP address on PSC 2510 from computer?

Hello,

I have a PSC 2510. When I print network configuratio print page. The
printer IP address is 0.0.0.0
I want to assign IP address manually.
I went through front panel menu. There are no opttions are available
to assign IP address.

How can I set IP address?
2 answers Last reply
More about assign address 2510 computer

    Use one of the several HP utilities to do so. You can download "Install Network
    Printer Wizard" or a web-oriented version from the HP web site. From the
    printer's test page, write down the MAC address of the JetDirect device. Use
    the MAC address to select the printer to be configured.

    Windows XP has some printer configuration stuff built-in, but AFAIK does not
    allow one to configure a device with a specific MAC address... Ben Myers

    On 9 May 2005 03:17:38 -0700, "Chandan Kumar" <tech.chandan@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I have a PSC 2510. When I print network configuratio print page. The
    >printer IP address is 0.0.0.0
    >I want to assign IP address manually.
    >I went through front panel menu. There are no opttions are available
    >to assign IP address.
    >

    >How can I set IP address?

    Thanks Ben Myers,

    I will give a try.

Hewlett Packard IP Address Computer Computers