Crysis issue

cburke82

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
So when I play crysis it looks like all of the vegetation is strobing when I move lol. If I stay still everything looks great when I move there is this flashing/strobing I dont know what else to call it but it only seems to effect the plant items. I have tried all the settings I can think of 0AA 2AA 4AA 8AA high very high detail settings vsync on and off. Im only using one card so its not a crossfire issue. I'm averaging about 40-60 FPS depending on what settings im on so the FPS arnt super low or anything. Its very light and I can play the game no problem its just bugging me because after spending $1000 on a rig I would rather not see that if possible lol.

Has anybody else seen this any help would be appreciated :)

I had this problem in Crysis '2'. The gun and the surroundings all seem so blurry after using the advanced options v1.6 and v1.7. I had no problems till using v1.5 however. This was the problem with motionblur. Try disabling it if you have the patch (v1.1) installed.

cburke82

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

Thanks fo rthe reply, I did have this issue befor I installed the patch but ill try again reguarless lol