Sign in with
Your question

Mmo amd mmorpg game problems

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
April 14, 2011 7:29:12 PM

hey gys i was just wandering does reseting your modem help in mmo amd mmorpg game problems.Because every time i try to play a mmo or mmorpg game it always says cannot connect to server and my fire wall is off.Please tell me if it helps.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 14, 2011 7:31:26 PM

In my experience I occasionally have to restart my router and modem, so yes it could help. But you might have other issues there. If you're on a public network, they might have their own firewall. Or if you've got antivirus, it could block it. Otherwise you might want to just go contact the game support.
Anonymous
April 15, 2011 11:05:00 PM

wolfram23 said:
In my experience I occasionally have to restart my router and modem, so yes it could help. But you might have other issues there. If you're on a public network, they might have their own firewall. Or if you've got antivirus, it could block it. Otherwise you might want to just go contact the game support.

THANX MAN
April 16, 2011 8:06:07 AM

You may need to open the games ports on your router's firewall and configure portforwarding, http://portforward.com is a very good website if you are unsure on how to do this. If the above website doesn't have the ports used by the game in their database, try searching on the games support website/forums.
!