rmiller

Distinguished
May 11, 2005
Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc,comp.sys.hp.mpe (More info?)

Our LPQ1200 printer lost it's CMOS configuration. Does anyone know
where I can get the download file to re-flash the CMOS?

TIA
Ron

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc,comp.sys.hp.mpe (More info?)

If you are extremely lucky, Epson might make it available to you. (These
days, everyone wants you to send the printer to as "Service Center")