Sign in with
Your question

Nfs most wanted does not support Intel(R) HD Graphics what i will do?

Last response: in Video Games
April 15, 2011 5:16:14 AM

Hello, i have Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 Family based processor, which is core-i5, but when i start to install nfs most wanted, it say: Unknown Compatibility. What i do now? Please let me know.
April 15, 2011 12:55:21 PM

Which OS do you have ? If you have windows 7 then just put compatibility and choose Windows XP SP2.
April 15, 2011 8:20:05 PM

can you even get playable FPS with Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 in that game even if it would install?
Related resources
April 15, 2011 9:12:27 PM

hd 2000 doesnt have enough grunt to play the games at even the lowest settings. its a display adapter only, ment for video playback.
you will need a dedicated gfx card i recomend you spend a minimum of 50 pounds/75usd and get something cheap but workable. dont waste money on ultra low end dx11 cards when you can buy a low-mid range dx10 card for the same money.
also take into account your power supply. hopefully you will have a minimum of 450watts, if so you have the potential of an entry level gaming rig.
April 16, 2011 5:28:15 AM

HEXiT said:
hd 2000 doesnt have enough grunt to play the games at even the lowest settings. its a display adapter only, ment for video playback.
you will need a dedicated gfx card i recomend you spend a minimum of 50 pounds/75usd and get something cheap but workable. dont waste money on ultra low end dx11 cards when you can buy a low-mid range dx10 card for the same money.
also take into account your power supply. hopefully you will have a minimum of 450watts, if so you have the potential of an entry level gaming rig.

I wouldn't agree on that one. In case of Most wanted , an Intel HD 2000 is enough to play it at the lowest settings possible. The rest what you said, yes, I agree. I have a cousin who has a worser Intel video adaptor and an Intel Celeron processor. He was able to run the game 20-30 FPS at medium.
a c 110 å Intel
April 18, 2011 3:38:27 PM

I'm pretty sure the 7300LE is more powerful than an Intel GMA HD 2000.
September 22, 2013 12:51:49 AM

HEXiT said:

My Dear Friend,
I disagree with your statement that can intel hd graphics even run. I have intel hd graphics 4000 with 8 gb of ram and the processor model is core-i3-3110M(in India we ain't so rich)
I was able to run nfs mw(2012) in high settings without a bit of lag and was able to even stream it in medium settings and please reconsider ur sources

!