Nfs most wanted does not support Intel(R) HD Graphics what i will do?

Hello, i have Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 Family based processor, which is core-i5, but when i start to install nfs most wanted, it say: Unknown Compatibility. What i do now? Please let me know.
6 answers Last reply
More about wanted support intel graphics
  1. Which OS do you have ? If you have windows 7 then just put compatibility and choose Windows XP SP2.
  2. can you even get playable FPS with Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 in that game even if it would install?
  3. hd 2000 doesnt have enough grunt to play the games at even the lowest settings. its a display adapter only, ment for video playback.
    you will need a dedicated gfx card i recomend you spend a minimum of 50 pounds/75usd and get something cheap but workable. dont waste money on ultra low end dx11 cards when you can buy a low-mid range dx10 card for the same money.
    also take into account your power supply. hopefully you will have a minimum of 450watts, if so you have the potential of an entry level gaming rig.
  4. HEXiT said:
    hd 2000 doesnt have enough grunt to play the games at even the lowest settings. its a display adapter only, ment for video playback.
    you will need a dedicated gfx card i recomend you spend a minimum of 50 pounds/75usd and get something cheap but workable. dont waste money on ultra low end dx11 cards when you can buy a low-mid range dx10 card for the same money.
    also take into account your power supply. hopefully you will have a minimum of 450watts, if so you have the potential of an entry level gaming rig.

I wouldn't agree on that one. In case of Most wanted , an Intel HD 2000 is enough to play it at the lowest settings possible. The rest what you said, yes, I agree. I have a cousin who has a worser Intel video adaptor and an Intel Celeron processor. He was able to run the game 20-30 FPS at medium.
  5. I'm pretty sure the 7300LE is more powerful than an Intel GMA HD 2000.
  6. HEXiT said:
    hd 2000 doesnt have enough grunt to play the games at even the lowest settings. its a display adapter only, ment for video playback.

My Dear Friend,
    I disagree with your statement that can intel hd graphics even run. I have intel hd graphics 4000 with 8 gb of ram and the processor model is core-i3-3110M(in India we ain't so rich)
    I was able to run nfs mw(2012) in high settings without a bit of lag and was able to even stream it in medium settings and please reconsider ur sources
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming NFS Intel HD Graphics Video Games