Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

• It's ok I guess.

• Yeah, its pretty freakin cool!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Darkspore is a new action RPG that's having an open beta right now. Have you checked it out yet? I think its fun, and a unique take on the Diablo style gameplay. I also found the battles to get a little repetitive, but the leveling is different and it doesn't seem to be too loot-happy. What do you think?

mephistois

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011
day 1, love it!
I liked spore and I'm assuming they took the millions of player created creatures and used them to make darkspore. If so I think it's really awesome I might even have a couple running around.

wahaha712

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2011
Apple has made it very difficult to transfer songs
Videos or pictures from your iPod back to the computer and the main reason Gaming Laptops Reviews for this is because Apple does not want to authorize the sharing of protected content. That is what they claim, however I think they just want you to buy the music or videos you already downloaded from their iTunes store again, so they can make extra money.For more worst, with the exception of tracks purchased from the iTunes Store, iTunes provides no method for transferring your music content from your iPod back to your computer.

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Apple has made it very difficult to transfer songs
Videos or pictures from your iPod back to the computer and the main reason Gaming Laptops Reviews for this is because Apple does not want to authorize the sharing of protected content. That is what they claim, however I think they just want you to buy the music or videos you already downloaded from their iTunes store again, so they can make extra money.For more worst, with the exception of tracks purchased from the iTunes Store, iTunes provides no method for transferring your music content from your iPod back to your computer.

....but I thought PLUTO was the ninth planet in our solar system!

Seriously dude, which post are you replying to?