vibrantxxninjas

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
well we were promised directx11 and now its almost been a month and still nothing.... are we ever actually going to see the patch released or were they just puling our legs and getting us to buy their crappy console port game just to laugh in our face?

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
I am still betting there will be no DX11 patch. But I guess we can all delude ourselves and say:

"Just wait till the demo comes out its not a console port"

"just wait the final game comes out it will have DX11 and its not a console port"

"just wait till the DX11 patch comes out, like they reported on www.crysis2isnotaconsoleport.com, and 30 other sites that were all denied by Crytek"

Of course I could be wrong...

Uther39

Distinguished
I cant help but feel that if more people actually paid for games and didn't pirate, then game company's may feel it would actually be worth the time, money and effort to make the game correctly in the first place for the PC.

vibrantxxninjas

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011

I totally agree with you... if we supported the companies they might actually get their ass in gear to please us... just think if more people stole cars rather than bought them? we'd still be driving around in our ford model-t's

asantesoul

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2010
piracy will continue...on everything..consoles, pc, music, etc...you can try and thwart the people doing the illegal downloading and distribution..but, it won't stop..it's foolish to think so..developers make that excuse because they are lazy and are in love with the inferior consoles..but, consoles have gone mainstream and pretty much everyone owns one..in most cases, pc gamers as well..so devs wanna make money and thats with consoles...I'm pretty sure they are aware that piracy is prevalent on all the consoles..but...they makes excuses

That's just the way it is...piracy is just an excuse they will use to make doo butter like Black ops (although a decent game...it was a horrific port)

vibrantxxninjas

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011

im not saying piracy will ever end... sure they will thinnk up new ways to prevent how people pirate but then there will always be someone that will crack the new software's security... lets not get off topic lol... i just wanted to know if there is actually going to be a patch and if there is some article that says there actually will be... cause before crysis 2 came out there were articles talking about how it willbe dx11 later on but after its release i haven't seen any updates on articles by crytek confirming that they are actually working on the patch

vibrantxxninjas

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011

RICK ROLLED AHHH... jk wow really? a rick roll link... honestly its getting old... if your not gunna be serious about *** then you shouldn't be posting on forums...