Stuck in auditore cript

petjax

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2011
in the auditore cript i cant release from the plank i swam true the water to join the women i climb up the planks to go sideways along the planks.

when i am on the other side and have to release to pull the lever i cant let go from the plank to drop down i tryed everything but he wont let go and i keep hanging on the plank.

is there a special thing or a specific place i have to let go because i just keep hanging there.

you cant move up or climb? and let go is your only option? but you cant, then you may have a bug. are you using a controller or the keyboard?

try restarting the level from the beginning. if it does it again then you may have to try reinstalling (but save your games to copy back later)

b4 you do that though.
when your in game take a screen shot. i dunno if the game lets you itself but if it doesnt.

use the prt scr key next to F12 if you dont have fraps.
quit the game and open paint.
click on the white and press ctrl v
this should now paste the screen
save as a jpeg upload it to a host and leave a link here so we can see exactly where you are.

petjax

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2011
ok thanks for you reply but i have reinstalled because i thought it had to be a bug and /or glitch and saved my save games and it worked!!!!!

but still thanks for the reply{a little late,but better late then never he lol}.

petjax

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2011

I was just kidding and not sarcastic{in case you thought that lol},at least you replied and again thanks for your trouble