Buying or Downloading Flash Games

timothy2180

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
Hey, I want to buy/download flash games. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, and we tend to have quite a bit of down time. But I cannot bring my personal computer to work. I cannot access game sites at work. And it is 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

My end goal is to download the games on my personal computer, (virus scan them :p), email them to myself, scan them again, and then play them at work to fill the void.

1. Where/how can I download flash games that I want? I want games like Swords and Sandals, Gemcraft, Mardek. I want the "better" and generally longer flash games, and I really would be more than willing to throw a few bucks down per game. I just cannot seem to find a way to do it.

2. Does anyone know how to port these to play on their own(without adobe flash player) or put them into an excel document(sounds wierd, but I've seen many like this)?

I also cannot torrent out here.

Thanks much!

timothy2180

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
I had tried that, but unfortunately the site suggested(file2hd.com) does not work for most newer games. A trick I found that simplifies the process suggested on the link you gave is to open it in Mozilla Firefox, and right click the page, click "View Page Info". Click media, and then look for an "Object" or an "Embed". One of those is the game.

However, this doesn't work with newer games. If anyone has a way to get around the encryption for other games, I'd appreciate it.

XandraDee

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
I would suggest that you download it.

I have this new game called "Rakion: Chaos Force v620."

Rakion: Chaos Force is one of the most popular role games nowadays. So many people enjoy it that the developers had to create 4 servers (international, latin, chinese and asian).

What special feature makes this game one of the most popular? Well, the characteristics are several: excellent 3D graphic environment, advanced visual effects, realism in the movements, different characters, multiplayer matches, different playing modes, creatures invocation, etc. Apart from improving the combat techniques, each character of Rakion: Chaos Forcemust take care of his weapon (damage) and armour (defense), because it makes no sense to increase personal skills and to leave aside this aspect. Rakion: Chaos Forcedeals with an amusing story which gives meaning to the game.

Try this you'll definitely like it.