Coop games for xbox 360

Hi

I need some tips for games that support coop offline or online or both. I got the last cod and i got fifa for coop. I'm open for any genre.

Thanks!
9 answers Last reply
More about coop games xbox
  1. If you are looking for more of an arcade type game, Lara Croft and the guardian of Light isn't too bad.

http://www.laracroftandtheguardianoflight.com/
  2. Gears of War 1&2
  3. Halo 3 is co op online and off I think. Resident evil 5 is also co op and that's fun.
  4. played gears of war 1&2 and i have halo 3, forgot to mention that srry. I forgot to mention that i also have army of two. Cod and Fifa are the games i play most.
    I'm not looking for arcade but thx.
  5. Portal 2 is coop.
  6. i was thinking of portal 2. I looks like a good game. Do you guys know any other games?
  7. Mass Effect 1 and 2 (and later this year, 3). Awesome games if you like rpg's at all.

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are excellent rpg's, more of sandbox style games as well.

I really enjoyed Fable 3 too - again role playing game, more of a fantasy setting with some steampunk style in it.

~Mach
  8. macheras said:
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 (and later this year, 3). Awesome games if you like rpg's at all.

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are excellent rpg's, more of sandbox style games as well.

I really enjoyed Fable 3 too - again role playing game, more of a fantasy setting with some steampunk style in it.

~Mach

lol did you miss the part that said COOP?
  9. Yep, I did, sorry :-\
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Call of Duty Xbox 360 Games Video Games