ZT1000 hard drive replacement issue

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 14, 2005 11:25:14 PM

The hard drive crashed. Was an IBM TravelStar 30gb. Replacement from HP was
over $250. Bought a toshiba 40gb locally. Plugged it in, will not detect.
Tried the drive from my Dell latitude ... also a 1gb system, would not
detect drive. Tried an identical IBM drive from a compaq, would not detect
drive. Original drive clatters. The second ibm drive spins up then quits.
The tosh works in the dell and the compaq. Any ideas? TIA.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 2:25:23 AM

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
!