Multiplayer game recommendations

drtanz

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
Hi I have bought 2 xbox controllers and will connect my laptop to an lcd tv for some fun with my friend, can you suggest some games? My laptop is a Sony Vaio FZ1E, Core2Duo with Geforce 8400M GT 64MB and 3GB Ram, so cant play the latest games but those from a few years back should be fine. Also I don't like FPS, prefer racing or sports games. Thanks

There aren't much split screen games out there these days. The one I am going to recommend is an old, but fun, yet poorly made game of Ford Racing:Off Road . This game has a split screen, which lets you and your friend play. It isn't going to be much fun though.

It would have been better if your friend had a laptop as well, so that you two can play games through LAN.

I can hardly think of any games as split screen for a PC. If you had an XBOX 360 or any other console, some more games like Halo 2 and NFS UG, or FIFA xxxx could have been played, but sadly, there aren't many games like that for PC.

yes, Halo 2 has a PC version but it doesn't have a split screen support.

drtanz

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks, actually I don't really need split screen in itself, just the ability to play together on one screen, for example PES or Virtua Tennis.