Sign in with
Your question

[SG] Synthetic Gaming Clan for BC2

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2011 10:32:13 AM

[SG] is now recruiting for BC2!
Introduction
The SG-11B are a fighting force that focuses scrims/tournaments throughout all of the Battlefield Series. SG-11B Soldiers are the most highly trained and skilled soldiers around, Officers and Enlisted go through hours of training to learn tactical coordination and strategic planning to accomplish their objective. SG is based loosely off the US Army/US Marines/Private Military Company which makes the environment much more structured. From the front lines to intelligence to engineering we have a job for you. In return we take care of our soldiers. We have our own security staff that settle interclan aswell as out of clan issues. Either way it goes in the field or on the homefront we have a good group of guys for your to play with.

Requirements
1. Age: 15+
2. Some form of FPS gaming background
3. Regular use and activity in our teamspeak voice server
4. Regular active play of battlefield
5. You must have/purchase a working microphone within 7 days of enlistment

Commanders Note:
SG is a clan of which requires much from you and is not a decision to take lightly. We work hard to bring you the best training and structure a online clan can have. We require the highest standards from our men and it shows in everything we do. We are professionals but we also are family. Once you wear that tag you are a part of a legacy that I we are proud to represent. Our history is riddled with stories of heroism and great displays of our members going above and beyond the line of duty. This clan is hardcore and regardless of our training it is still up to you to take that extra step to actually be a part of the action. We are looking for social, friendly and fun people that have no problems working as a team. It is up to you to get on teamspeak and openly communicate with others and it is up to you to take that extra step to help other members, we require nothing less but these requirements. Our way of fighting is ruthless and as much as you put in you will get out of the clan.

Website - SyntheticGaming.net
TS3 - tor01.bargainvoice.com:7015
My email - Removed to save you from spam

Feel free to reply here or email me with any questions!
April 23, 2011 8:14:40 AM

i was gonna have a ramble about games being fun but i doupt you would get that.
winning at any cost??? your kidding rite. its games m8 not real war.
and your hierarchical structure wont work, it breeds contempt and infighting....

anyways i checked out your steam and your group is closed, then checked out your site and its offline... any particular reason as you seem to have plenty of members at least going by your steam details...
Anonymous
April 23, 2011 4:01:37 PM

JDV28 said:
[SG] is now recruiting for BC2!
Introduction
The SG-11B are a fighting force that focuses scrims/tournaments throughout all of the Battlefield Series. SG-11B Soldiers are the most highly trained and skilled soldiers around, Officers and Enlisted go through hours of training to learn tactical coordination and strategic planning to accomplish their objective. SG is based loosely off the US Army/US Marines/Private Military Company which makes the environment much more structured. From the front lines to intelligence to engineering we have a job for you. In return we take care of our soldiers. We have our own security staff that settle interclan aswell as out of clan issues. Either way it goes in the field or on the homefront we have a good group of guys for your to play with.

Requirements
1. Age: 15+
2. Some form of FPS gaming background
3. Regular use and activity in our teamspeak voice server
4. Regular active play of battlefield
5. You must have/purchase a working microphone within 7 days of enlistment

Commanders Note:
SG is a clan of which requires much from you and is not a decision to take lightly. We work hard to bring you the best training and structure a online clan can have. We require the highest standards from our men and it shows in everything we do. We are professionals but we also are family. Once you wear that tag you are a part of a legacy that I we are proud to represent. Our history is riddled with stories of heroism and great displays of our members going above and beyond the line of duty. This clan is hardcore and regardless of our training it is still up to you to take that extra step to actually be a part of the action. We are looking for social, friendly and fun people that have no problems working as a team. It is up to you to get on teamspeak and openly communicate with others and it is up to you to take that extra step to help other members, we require nothing less but these requirements. Our way of fighting is ruthless and as much as you put in you will get out of the clan.

Website - SyntheticGaming.net
TS3 - tor01.bargainvoice.com:7015
My email - Removed to save you from spam

Feel free to reply here or email me with any questions!

lol man you sound like you are giving a brief on joining the army to a group of wannabe recruits, I hate to inform you but it is only a game :p  I doubt anyone that's in touch with reality and over 15 would want to join :/ 
Related resources
April 26, 2011 1:48:37 AM

@Hexit: the site is not, nor has it ever been down since it has been created, and theres a reason why people like you two will never compete in real competitions in gaming. No one wins a match by "just jumpin' in and havin' fun". And our structure/ranks works fantastically actually. Its clear, straightforward, and incredibly organized.

@addictxd: We actually only have a few members at age 15 or under. We are all pretty down to earth, we just like to make sure the clan is very organized, and it is.

Regardless of your two opinions, our structure works great, never had an issue, our member count is growing incredibly fast, and not a single complaint about the complexity of the clan, nor the seriousness. Not to say we dont like to f*** around ALOT, because we do, but when it comes to tournaments/ladders/etc, we get very serious. Sorry to hear that you two are intimidated by the clans structure, but oh well, have a nice night/day.
April 26, 2011 3:38:46 AM

:lol:  it looks like i was on the wrong SG site as there seems to be a lot of synthetic gaming clans... i wonder why that is....
Quote:

Today is a sad day we were betrayed by our fellow comrades. Due to a failed attempt to mutiny the existing command of [SG] the following members are now banished from all SG communications networks and ranks.

LT GKDan [Dishonorably Discharged]
CPL Dustin [Dishonorably Discharged]
CPL HydroXeddie [Dishonorably Discharged]
PFC Silence [Dishonorably Discharged]

All attempted interaction of any of the following members should be reported to your CO or XO. No hostile actions should be taken against these men at this time.

i guess this is your clan then?
yep that looks like a great place...
have fun playing fantasy generals...

intimidated??? no pal. like i said i know from experience it doesn't work. you will have more and more of the above until you have nothing left apart from a couple of guys at the top barking orders at an empty site...
winning at any cost will cost you your clan in the end. i hope your the exception but i doubt it.
April 26, 2011 4:22:53 AM

HEXiT said:
:lol:  it looks like i was on the wrong SG site as there seems to be a lot of synthetic gaming clans... i wonder why that is....
Quote:

Today is a sad day we were betrayed by our fellow comrades. Due to a failed attempt to mutiny the existing command of [SG] the following members are now banished from all SG communications networks and ranks.

LT GKDan [Dishonorably Discharged]
CPL Dustin [Dishonorably Discharged]
CPL HydroXeddie [Dishonorably Discharged]
PFC Silence [Dishonorably Discharged]

All attempted interaction of any of the following members should be reported to your CO or XO. No hostile actions should be taken against these men at this time.

i guess this is your clan then?
yep that looks like a great place...
have fun playing fantasy generals...

intimidated??? no pal. like i said i know from experience it doesn't work. you will have more and more of the above until you have nothing left apart from a couple of guys at the top barking orders at an empty site...
winning at any cost will cost you your clan in the end. i hope your the exception but i doubt it.

This isnt my clan, I run the BC2 Division of it. Anyways, I'm not arguing with some kid who can't handle taking a simple order, and because of that, has never been in any game tournament, or because blatant lack of skill. Either way, you've only succeeded here at failing to attempt to insult a highly skilled group of gamers. But have a nice day, I wish you nothing but goodluck and happy gaming.
April 26, 2011 6:46:21 AM

nope no insult... your seeing as such because your looking for it...
the last clan i heard using the mantra "at any cost" no longer exists and over half there top guys are banned from cod 4 due to md5 fails, bots and esp hacks... they literally took "at any cost" to heart... -=LT=- was the clan... feel free to google "LT clan Banned"
so like i said its not the organized side that bugs me that will either work or it wont, its your mantra.

April 27, 2011 12:47:22 AM

HEXiT said:
nope no insult... your seeing as such because your looking for it...
the last clan i heard using the mantra "at any cost" no longer exists and over half there top guys are banned from cod 4 due to md5 fails, bots and esp hacks... they literally took "at any cost" to heart... -=LT=- was the clan... feel free to google "LT clan Banned"
so like i said its not the organized side that bugs me that will either work or it wont, its your mantra.

I am VERY sorry to hear that when you hear of people trying to win something, you think they are cheating.
Says alot about your game morals. But again, I am done here, this thread is for recruiting, not us debating how we interpreted my clan description this thread has brough quite a few guys to our site, and they have joined. I'm happy with even one new recruit for each thread I've posted. So you attempt to troll here, is useless and in the end, a waste of time. Once again, Sir, happy gaming.
April 27, 2011 2:38:21 AM

i didnt think they were cheating they were caught by punkbuster, pbbans and aon they use mechanical searches to check md5 checksums. along with checking filenames for cheats and other unwelcome apps.
my morals are fine, as i am firmly anti cheat and as such am a member of the above anti cheat sites. as such all my guids are checked regularly to see if i have been banned. so implying i call any 1 who manages a win over me is a cheat is frankly hilarious...

go play soldiers. and dont forget winning at any cost will often make you the biggest looser...
April 27, 2011 6:20:08 AM

HEXiT said:

go play soldiers. and dont forget winning at any cost will often make you the biggest looser...

i cant help but laugh at that ^. Made yourself look so stupid.
April 27, 2011 2:40:47 PM

thats because you dont get irony
October 24, 2011 8:57:16 PM

I can't figure this out....the TS seems to be owned by someone else...I was apart of SG before but left for a little while. I'm interested in coming back.
October 24, 2011 9:06:21 PM

How much does it pay?
October 25, 2011 3:59:20 AM

benski said:
How much does it pay?

Hope it's good, cause it sounds as harsh as the military... oh wait, they THINK they're the military. It's just scary when one cannot see the fine line between reality and fiction, but oh well.
!