HP Keyboard Driver P/N 5187-1767 Model 5183

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 18, 2005 12:38:11 PM

Greetings.

I am in search of the driver for this HP keyboard so that I may program
the extended keys, but have been unable to locate anything that matches
on HP's website. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Jana
July 8, 2011 5:56:05 PM

I have a Model 5183 and the same problem.

I had an OEM HP with which the keyboard worked fine, but once I got a new boot drive the extra buttons weren't programmable.

I cant find a driver, but I still have the old boot drive, the driver would be on there somewhere right? Where would I find it?
!