V3 racing wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicrockstarz

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Hello,I bought an V3 Racing Wheel and I just can't find out which hook goes which does it go on the TV or the PC?please help me out!

Solution
if the v3 racing wheel is a perepheral meant for the pc (as a game controller) then it should have USB ports to connect to the PC. there should also be some sort of software or driver disk included.

musicrockstarz

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
hi, when I bought it it only has the wheel,brake and two hook!no instructions and no disk I figure out that the hook from the brake connects to the wheel but I couldn't find any hook space to put the hook in in my tower (Computer).
I have two hook space in my tower be one is to small and one is too long and flat and the hook that connects to the wheel is a medium hook :??: :( :sweat: any advice for me!please help meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ange:

did you buy this in a retail box or did you buy it "as-is". if it was in a box then software should have been provided. if not there might be a way to get drivers if you search on google. keep in mind that since this appears to be from the windows 98/00 era you might not get this working with windows xp, vista, 7.

as for "hook" i think you mean plug. i'm not sure what type of plug this thing uses. usb is how most pc perepherals connect. if you bought the model that is meant for the ps2 then the plug may be the width of your two fingers or so. unless it originally shipped with some sort of adapter this will not work. without knowing the details of what type of plugs we are talking about its hard to say anything exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts