Intel centrino radiation specs

Does anyone know where I could find data sheets for the power output of

Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 MiniPCI Adpaters?

The Intel website doesn't seem to have them.
1 answer Last reply
More about intel centrino radiation specs

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:15:05 GMT, "Ed Roxborough" <er@spam.la> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I could find data sheets for the power output o
    >Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 MiniPCI Adpaters?
    >The Intel website doesn't seem to have them.

    About +16dBm. Actually, it varies a bit between 802.11b and the
    various 802.11g speeds.
    http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/pro2100a/userguide/ENU/specs.htm

    Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

Wireless Intel Internet Wireless Networking