Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Problems regarding GTA Vice city

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 26, 2011 4:37:46 AM

Hello,
I got a copy of GTA Vice city couple of months ago. There's been a problem that during cut scenes the characters speak in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish and I don't understand it. I've tried to change language in the options menu. It still doesn't work. I want the characters to speak in English. Pls help me.

More about : problems gta vice city

April 26, 2011 6:52:05 AM

thats why its better to buy games.
April 27, 2011 1:53:10 PM

HEXiT said:
thats why its better to buy games.

OK. I was unable to BUY the game, so I got the copy from my friend. But now what to do to solve my language problem. If you know the solution, kindly help me.
Related resources
April 27, 2011 1:56:55 PM

Buy the game in your language/find a patch online.
(Don't bother asking, "Can someone tell me where I can find this patch?")
April 27, 2011 2:00:52 PM

do a GOOGLEing on the same issue..you may able to get info/solution on that
April 27, 2011 3:16:21 PM

varun706 said:
Hello,
I got a copy of GTA Vice city couple of months ago. There's been a problem that during cut scenes the characters speak in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish and I don't understand it. I've tried to change language in the options menu. It still doesn't work. I want the characters to speak in English. Pls help me.


GTA Vice City is a very old game and I'm sure you will get it for cheap at any game stores. I have a cousin who bought GTA 3 ! for about 100 INR.

You may have installed the game wrongly with a different language ( spanish )
April 27, 2011 4:05:30 PM

Gman450 said:
GTA Vice City is a very old game and I'm sure you will get it for cheap at any game stores. I have a cousin who bought GTA 3 ! for about 100 INR.

You may have installed the game wrongly with a different language ( spanish )


I have not installed the game with a different language. As a matter of fact I got this game from a friend of mine. And there's no question of going to a game store anytime now as the nearest game store is nearly 75 kms away.
April 27, 2011 8:21:50 PM

internet shopping.

but saying as your wanting help for a copied game we will have to decline as toms doesnt condone piracy. if it had of been another site i would have told you where to look but i aint gonna get a ban for you or any 1 else.
April 28, 2011 4:40:36 AM

varun706 said:
I have not installed the game with a different language. As a matter of fact I got this game from a friend of mine. And there's no question of going to a game store anytime now as the nearest game store is nearly 75 kms away.


Where do you live ? I know you're from India, but from which state ?
April 28, 2011 7:40:08 AM

HEXiT said:
internet shopping.

but saying as your wanting help for a copied game we will have to decline as toms doesnt condone piracy. if it had of been another site i would have told you where to look but i aint gonna get a ban for you or any 1 else.


OK, I understand.
April 28, 2011 7:41:59 AM

Gman450 said:
Where do you live ? I know you're from India, but from which state ?


I'm in a state named Karnataka and I'm about 300 kms from it's capital- Bangalore.
January 12, 2013 6:22:57 PM

HEXiT said:
internet shopping.

but saying as your wanting help for a copied game we will have to decline as toms doesnt condone piracy. if it had of been another site i would have told you where to look but i aint gonna get a ban for you or any 1 else.

I support Anti-Piracy
January 12, 2013 8:53:29 PM

i neither condone or encourage piracy. but if you want to break the law then thats up to you.

but toms is very specific it has to advertise and make money from the companies these guys are steeling from so it cannot for its own survival endorse or condone piracy or allow its members to.
February 20, 2013 8:35:29 AM

HEXiT said:
i neither condone or encourage piracy. but if you want to break the law then thats up to you.

but toms is very specific it has to advertise and make money from the companies these guys are steeling from so it cannot for its own survival endorse or condone piracy or allow its members to.


I usually never help anyone who had a Pirated Copy of a game/program. But I feel pity for this guy gotta help him out, while we all wait for GTA V to release he is still playing the 2002 game GTA Vice City, that's the spirit. And do you know how to create a discussion thread? Can't get any help from Tom's on that one.
!