Problems regarding GTA Vice city

varun706

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
Hello,
I got a copy of GTA Vice city couple of months ago. There's been a problem that during cut scenes the characters speak in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish and I don't understand it. I've tried to change language in the options menu. It still doesn't work. I want the characters to speak in English. Pls help me.

varun706

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011

OK. I was unable to BUY the game, so I got the copy from my friend. But now what to do to solve my language problem. If you know the solution, kindly help me.

GTA Vice City is a very old game and I'm sure you will get it for cheap at any game stores. I have a cousin who bought GTA 3 ! for about 100 INR.

You may have installed the game wrongly with a different language ( spanish )

varun706

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011

I have not installed the game with a different language. As a matter of fact I got this game from a friend of mine. And there's no question of going to a game store anytime now as the nearest game store is nearly 75 kms away.

Where do you live ? I know you're from India, but from which state ?

varun706

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011

OK, I understand.

Angry Bellic

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012

I support Anti-Piracy

i neither condone or encourage piracy. but if you want to break the law then thats up to you.

but toms is very specific it has to advertise and make money from the companies these guys are steeling from so it cannot for its own survival endorse or condone piracy or allow its members to.

Angry Bellic

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012

I usually never help anyone who had a Pirated Copy of a game/program. But I feel pity for this guy gotta help him out, while we all wait for GTA V to release he is still playing the 2002 game GTA Vice City, that's the spirit. And do you know how to create a discussion thread? Can't get any help from Tom's on that one.